What Is Black Soybean?
Black soybean is a relatively rare legume, and it’s very similar with black kidney bean. There are usually two main type of black soybean with yellow kernel or with green kernel. It has higher phytonutrients and lower net carbohydrates. Furthermore, black soybean is also a great substitutes for higher-carb beans, and it is usually used as baked beans, refried beans, bean soup, chili etc.
Main Origin of Black Soybean
Although maybe originating from Ethiopia with long history, black soybean in China is wildly cultivated and especially in the Northeast now.
Processing Procedure of Black Soybean
Origin Selection → Stone Selector → Separator → Gravity Separator → Magnetic Separator → Color Selector → Storage Entry → Measurement Packing
Something about Trading
|Packaging||25kg pp bag/ 50kg gunny bag|
|Customized based on your requirements|
|Payment Terms||Usually T/T or D/P|
- Large White Kidney Bean Martin 2018-02-07T15:43:24+08:00
- Purple Speckled Kidney Bean Martin 2018-02-07T15:49:09+08:00
- Large Black Speckled Kidney Bean Martin 2018-02-07T15:49:26+08:00
- Light Speckled Kidney Bean Martin 2019-10-31T15:56:11+08:00
- Dark Red Kidney Bean Martin 2018-02-07T15:59:28+08:00
- Black Kidney Bean Martin 2018-03-15T22:29:13+08:00
- White Kidney Bean Martin 2018-03-15T22:06:57+08:00
- Black Soybean Martin 2018-02-07T15:17:53+08:00