What Is Adzuki Bean?
Adzuki bean which is also named small red bean, Chixiaodou or Hongxiaodou(In China) is a tiny, reddish-brown bean with a sweet and nutty flavor. There are some different types of adzuki bean like Japanese Type, Tianjin Type, Baoqing Type. Adzuki bean is usually boiled with sugar and mashed into a sweet red bean paste which is particularly popular in Asian cooking, often used for sweet dishes including soups and desserts. And considerable flavonoids in it may lower your risk of heart disease, cancer, and stroke.
Main Origin of Adzuki Bean
Adzuki bean which originated from China, is now widely planted in the Northeast. And China is the world’s largest producer of adzuki bean.
Processing Procedure of Adzuki Bean
Origin Selection → Stone Selector → Separator → Gravity Separator → Magnetic Separator → Color Selector → Storage Entry → Measurement Packing
Something about Trading
|Packaging||25kg pp bag/ 50kg gunny bag|
|Customized based on your requirements|
|Payment Terms||Usually T/T|
- Large White Kidney Bean Martin 2018-02-07T15:43:24+08:00
- Purple Speckled Kidney Bean Martin 2018-02-07T15:49:09+08:00
- Large Black Speckled Kidney Bean Martin 2018-02-07T15:49:26+08:00
- Light Speckled Kidney Bean Martin 2019-10-31T15:56:11+08:00
- Dark Red Kidney Bean Martin 2018-02-07T15:59:28+08:00
- Black Kidney Bean Martin 2018-03-15T22:29:13+08:00
- White Kidney Bean Martin 2018-03-15T22:06:57+08:00
- Black Soybean Martin 2018-02-07T15:17:53+08:00
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER
RECEIVE OUR HOT PROMOTION EVERY 8TH MONTHLY!