Something About Kidney Bean
Kidney beans are very healthy and popular in recent years, and today as a professional kidney beans supplier, we’d like to share something about kidney beans from 4 parts, nutritional value, choosing, storing and where to buy.
- Nutritional value of kidney bean
- Kidney bean is a rare food with high potassium, high magnesium and low sodium, which make it especially suitable for patients with heart disease, arteriosclerosis, hyperlipemia, hypocalcemia and contraindicated salt;
- The main components of kidney beans are protein and crude fiber, but also contains amino acids, vitamins and calcium, iron and other trace elements. Compared with chicken, the content of protein, calcium, iron and vitamin B are all much higher;
- Modern medical analysis thinks some unique components like saponins, uremic enzymes and various globulin in kidney beans could improve the immune ability of human blood body, enhance the ability of disease resistance, activate lymphoid T cells, promote the synthesis of DNA, and so on.
- How to choose kidney bean?
When purchasing, we should choose the kidney beans full with the skin smooth and without worm marks. The one with the old wrinkle, yellowish or milky white are not easy to cook.
- How to store the kidney bean?
Kidney beans should be stored in a cool, dry place.
- Where to buy high-quality kidney bean?
Dark red kidney bean, light speckled kidney bean, white kidney bean, black kidney bean, large black kidney bean, red speckled kidney bean, and purple speckled kidney bean from the best origin in China with good quality could be provided.
Hope it could help. We are here with you. Feel free to contact us!
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER
RECEIVE OUR HOT PROMOTION EVERY 8TH MONTHLY!