What Is Soybean?
Soybean also named soya bean is a species of legume which is native to East Asia. Soybean is a complete storehouse of proteins and it could do good for health. There are also some common usages for soybean such as making oil, sprouting, making soy milk, Tofu and so on. It is also a common edible bean with some by-products like soy meal. Besides, roasted soybean is also a popular snack among the young people.
Main Origin of Soybean
Soybean originating from China with long history, is now cultivated all over the world, and especially in the Northeast in China.
Processing Procedure of Soybean
Origin Selection → Stone Selector → Separator → Gravity Separator → Magnetic Separator → Color Selector → Storage Entry → Measurement Packing
Something about Trading
|Quality||HPS or Machine Quality|
|Packaging||25kg pp bag/ 50kg gunny bag|
|Or customized based on your requirements|
|Payment Terms||Usually T/T|
- Large White Kidney Bean Martin 2018-02-07T15:43:24+08:00
- Purple Speckled Kidney Bean Martin 2018-02-07T15:49:09+08:00
- Large Black Speckled Kidney Bean Martin 2018-02-07T15:49:26+08:00
- Light Speckled Kidney Bean Martin 2019-10-31T15:56:11+08:00
- Dark Red Kidney Bean Martin 2018-02-07T15:59:28+08:00
- Black Kidney Bean Martin 2018-03-15T22:29:13+08:00
- White Kidney Bean Martin 2018-03-15T22:06:57+08:00
- Black Soybean Martin 2018-02-07T15:17:53+08:00
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER
RECEIVE OUR HOT PROMOTION EVERY 8TH MONTHLY!