What Is Light Speckled Kidney Bean?
Light speckled kidney bean is also called LSKB, pinto bean, rose coco bean, sugar bean or cranberry bean. There usually two shape of light speckled kidney bean, long one or round one. For round one, we have American Type and Xinjiang Type. Light speckled kidney bean with beige, pink or red color is abundant in nutrition, especially along with high protein, calcium, iron and vitamin B. Besides, light speckled kidney bean also does good to accelerating metabolism and people’s kidney.
Main Origin of Light Speckled Kidney Bean in China
Though it originated from Mexico and Argentina, light speckled kidney bean in China is now widely cultivated in the Northeast where it is very near to our office and also the port Dalian, which makes it more easier to trade.
Processing Procedure of Light Speckled Kidney Bean
Origin Selection → Stone Selector → Separator → Gravity Separator → Magnetic Separator → Color Selector → Storage Entry → Measurement Packing
|Long Shape||180~200/100g; 200~220/100g; 220~240/100g|
Something about Trading
|Quality||HPS or Machine Quality|
|Packaging||25kg pp bag/ 50kg gunny bag|
|Or customized based on your requirements|
|Payment Terms||Usually T/T|
- Large White Kidney Bean Martin 2018-02-07T15:43:24+08:00
- Purple Speckled Kidney Bean Martin 2018-02-07T15:49:09+08:00
- Large Black Speckled Kidney Bean Martin 2018-02-07T15:49:26+08:00
- Light Speckled Kidney Bean Martin 2019-10-31T15:56:11+08:00
- Dark Red Kidney Bean Martin 2018-02-07T15:59:28+08:00
- Black Kidney Bean Martin 2018-03-15T22:29:13+08:00
- White Kidney Bean Martin 2018-03-15T22:06:57+08:00
- Black Soybean Martin 2018-02-07T15:17:53+08:00
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER
RECEIVE OUR HOT PROMOTION EVERY 8TH MONTHLY!