What Is Large Black Speckled Kidney Bean?
Large black speckled kidney bean is a kind of kidney bean which is a variety of the common phaseolus vulgaris. Compared to the common speckled kidney bean, large black speckled kidney bean has a bigger size, along with the mixed color of black and red or purple. And it’s a sound ingredient for the maternal and infant and the elderly. Because of it’s good taste and its abundant nutrient substance, large black speckled kidney bean is also usually made into sugar snap pea which is very popular.
Main Origin of Large Black Speckled Kidney Bean
Though it originated from Mexico and Argentina, large black speckled kidney bean in China is now widely cultivated in Yunnan, which is also main origin of large white kidney bean.
Processing Procedure of Large Black Speckled Kidney Bean
Origin Selection → Stone Selector → Separator → Gravity Separator → Magnetic Separator → Color Selector → Storage Entry → Measurement Packing
|Size||40~50/100g; 50~60/100g; 70~80/100g|
Something about Trading
|Packaging||25kg pp bag/ 50kg gunny bag|
|Or customized based on your requirements|
|Payment Terms||Usually T/T|
- Large White Kidney Bean Martin 2018-02-07T15:43:24+08:00
- Purple Speckled Kidney Bean Martin 2018-02-07T15:49:09+08:00
- Large Black Speckled Kidney Bean Martin 2018-02-07T15:49:26+08:00
- Light Speckled Kidney Bean Martin 2019-10-31T15:56:11+08:00
- Dark Red Kidney Bean Martin 2018-02-07T15:59:28+08:00
- Black Kidney Bean Martin 2018-03-15T22:29:13+08:00
- White Kidney Bean Martin 2018-03-15T22:06:57+08:00
- Black Soybean Martin 2018-02-07T15:17:53+08:00
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER
RECEIVE OUR HOT PROMOTION EVERY 8TH MONTHLY!