What Is Black Kidney Bean?
Black kidney bean also called small black bean or black turtle bean is quite popular in South America. There are usually two types of black kidney bean, namely small black kidney bean and long shape black kidney bean. Black kidney bean is a kind of phaseolus vulgaris, with dark coloration and a kidney shape. It’s usually mixed black soybean. Black kidney bean has the characteristics of high-protein and low-calorie, which could not only meet the demand of human body for fat but also contribute to reducing the cholesterol in the blood because of its plentiful polyphenols. Besides, it also contains abundant carbohydrates, carotene and many other beneficial nutritive elements.
Main Origin of Black Kidney Bean
Though it originated from Mexico and Argentina, small black kidney bean in China is now widely cultivated in the Northeast while long shape black kidney bean is usually planted in Shaanxi.
Processing Procedure of Black Kidney Bean
Origin Selection → Stone Selector → Separator → Gravity Separator → Magnetic Separator → Color Selector → Storage Entry → Measurement Packing
Something about Trading
|Packaging||25kg pp bag/ 50kg gunny bag|
|Customized based on your requirements|
|Payment Terms||Usually T/T or D/P|
- Large White Kidney Bean Martin 2018-02-07T15:43:24+08:00
- Purple Speckled Kidney Bean Martin 2018-02-07T15:49:09+08:00
- Large Black Speckled Kidney Bean Martin 2018-02-07T15:49:26+08:00
- Light Speckled Kidney Bean Martin 2019-10-31T15:56:11+08:00
- Dark Red Kidney Bean Martin 2018-02-07T15:59:28+08:00
- Black Kidney Bean Martin 2018-03-15T22:29:13+08:00
- White Kidney Bean Martin 2018-03-15T22:06:57+08:00
- Black Soybean Martin 2018-02-07T15:17:53+08:00
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER
RECEIVE OUR HOT PROMOTION EVERY 8TH MONTHLY!